Friday, January 20, 2012

Fridays

Fridays start my weekend.

On Fridays, I get to wake up when I want to.

I don't have to jump out of bed and get to a work out...unless I want to.

I drink as many cups of coffee as I want, and I don't have to get dressed.

On Fridays, I catch up on all of the blogs I used to read daily.

and I get to say hi to you :)

On Fridays, I get to figure out how to work Pinterest.  And then give up because I don't get it.


I get to catch up on laundry

I get to read


I get to catch up on cleaning

On Fridays, I get to finish baking the cookies that I started on on Tuesday.


I get to watch Julia Child on Netflix


On Fridays, I get to catch up on groceries

shopping

Dr. appointments


I basically just catch up on my life on Fridays.

T.G.I.F.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Sounds like a great one.

    (As an aside, I have a little tip about Pinterest from a gal who's been using it since Nov. 2010. Don't think about it too much. Use it as your own personal digital file folder at first and you'll really start to see the allure. I love that everything I love about dining rooms from anywhere on the web is in one folder. And that soup I thought looked yummy 6 months ago is in the eat folder. The browsing and finding other pins is fun, but I think the real beauty is organizing those awesome things from the web you found on your own. It's also handy as a secondary google. If I'm searching for red nurseries, I do it on Pinterest before Google. Better results.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Friday catch up day!! YAY for you :)
    Enjoy your day!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Fridays like yours :) I have to get on the Pinterest bandwagon, I just heard about it for the first time a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train