Thursday, September 6, 2012

I've been meaning to show you this for a while
and by a while, I mean, like, the 8 months I have been on this blogging hiatus-weird-sporadic-thing

I have referenced my friend Janice here many times
here
and here
I talk about her mostly because I want to be her
and more-so because I secretly want to steal her garden and recipes and everything she is good at (which is also everything).

Check this out





I die.

She has so much abundant fruit and veggie
and that cool little scooter she rolls around on so she doesn't have to bend over.
It makes my heart so so sick with jealousy!
Not the scooter
the garden
and the scooter.

So since I can't have this garden, and my townhouse garden gets eaten by birds and rats (you heard me), I made a pinterest board about the garden of my dreams where I would grow so much deliciousness and give 80% of it to families who can't afford to feed their kids healthy food.

D, when we move, I think this is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train