Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It is all math and science.

Me: Did you just eat two cupcakes?

DC: MMM-MMM-MMMMMM-MMM (His attempt at "Yes and I'm not here to be judged" while his mouth was full)

Me: Ok, that ONE that is left...that is mine.  You have eaten every cupcake.

DC: No, I took 8 to work.  And you took 4 to work AND! YOU HAD ONE!

Me: Ok, I had one.  On my birthday.  Without icing.  Now, if I took 4 and you took 8 and there is one left, that means you have eaten 15 cupcakes.  In one week.

DC: I am gonna be blogged about tomorrow aren't I?

Studies show that eating all of a particularly fun/exciting/diffferent food is the #1 way to anger your significant other.  By studies I mean mostly looking at my marriage and Kstan and Will's relationship.

5 comments:

  1. You can add my marriage to that study too! It is pretty ridiculous how irked I get when I don't get to eat the last of something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this post and just waiting for our mention. Oh my gosh I would have been livid. This must be known as the Great Birthday Cupcake Incident of 2010. Devin- I would say I hoped you learned your lesson, but when food is involved, all bets are off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add ours too.

    We hid food sometimes, it's the only way, don't judge me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the dramatic ending to the cupcake incident of 2010...then I split the last cupcake with him last night.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train