Monday, April 4, 2011



Dear Husband,

Two years ago I was sitting in a condo in Austin, drinking my morning coffee, and thinking about you.  Someone told me I should probably start getting ready, and I was snapped into the reality that on that gorgeous day I was actually finally getting to marry you.  Oh happy day!!  In 2 years, you have changed me in every way I desperately needed to be changed.  You have encouraged me to do things no one ever told me I could do.  You support me when I want to try something new, you love me more and better than anyone on this earth ever could.  You are everything I needed and I will spend my days thanking God for you and wondering why He would ever choose to bless me with you.  You have bewitched my heart, and I love you madly.

Love,

Wife

4 comments:

Hop on the love train