Tuesday, April 5, 2011

omgthebestbreadever

Yesterday I picked up the mister to go on an anniversary lunch outing.
Our first stop was a new little market he has been dying to take me to.
I love him.


LORD, SEND A REVIVAL!
Name the movie.
Revival Market is THE CUTEST MARKET LIKE EVER.
They only carry locally grown products.
Love.
 


 I want to pause here and speak on behalf of the bread at this place.
Un. freaking. believable.
We bought a loaf and I'm not saying what kind 1. because I don't remember and 2. I don't want all of you rushing to Revival and buying it all leaving none for myself.
Selfless.
But seriously.  The bread.  D and I fight over it.  I sneak bites at 1am when he is asleep.



Oh and then I bought the most amazing drinkable yogurt ever.

1 comment:

Hop on the love train