Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another List

Devin and I have this pattern...we decide to go out to eat, neither of us wants to make a decision, and I get mad.  Normal, right?

Last month was Houston Restaurant Weeks?  Month?  I don't even know...it was all of August, and we tried a couple of places we've been holding out for.  Then, we got inspired and made this


As you can see, we go to Bible study on Wednesday nights.
Anyway, now when we decide to go out for a bite, we can close our eyes and point to one on the list.  Prollum solved.

Any suggestions you don't see on ze list??

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie you need to add Latin Bites if it is not on there, but they only take reservation because it is very small and it is also BYOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion is to put a few NYC restaurants on the list and come visit. Just a thought. Maybe I will do the same w/Houston.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train