Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welp...I quit my job.

...and bought a ticket for the Funemployment Express.  My last day is this Saturday to be followed by bubbles and oysters with my favorite friend to celebrate.

Exciting. 

Oh, and also?  Terrifying.

I had such a wild ride with this job.  So many friends.  So many fun times.  So many stores in so many cities!
My job helped me reach goals I never thought I could reach.

Like Astavakrasana

and Salamba Sirsasana

and running my best running times

and getting a strict pull up

and learning to be a better communicator.

Knowing what it means to work toward greatness instead of mediocrity and how to know when it's time to move toward the next goal.

So here we are!  Next goal.

There are a lot of things that I want for my life that my current job can't give me.  Things like weekends with my man- to watch him race, to take weekend trips, to work on our house. 

There's a lot that I want to do, and I know that leaving is right for me.  Right now.  Before it's too late!

I'm moving on to become a life coach here in Austin, and I have another project in the works with some friends.  That's as far as my plan goes as of now, but the more I talk about it, the more things seem to line up.

If you know someone who needs life coaching, have them call me...wink wink...

But really.


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and the life you live. You have been such a role model for me in so many ways since the day I arrived at 6th and Lamar. I know there's a great plan for using your "funemployment", whether it's just for a short time or indefinite. I'm excited to see where He leads you next on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train