Thursday, August 13, 2009

Computer, Coffee, and He Just Wants a Dollar

Z to the man emailed me this picture this morning. After a long night shift at his unpaid internship, enjoying a g-chat with sister and some hot brew...he stops to notice the man who isn't quite as fortunate.

I just think my brothers and I are really lucky to have parents who instilled in the 3 of us the ability to see others' needs before our inconveniences; to have generous hearts and wallets without judgment or assumptions.

Today I hope that, in spite of the way your life is going, you will find someone to give a little (time, money, ears) to.

If you can't find someone/something to give anything to, let me know. I'm full of ideas, or check out the links on the left side of the blog.

I have GOT to write a light funny post a la the scooter post before people start hating on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train