Monday, May 18, 2009

My prayers have been answered

I have many an event to post about, but first, I must praise God for my answered prayer, and this prayer granted deserves its own post! We live in a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment that has a study as well. Because of Devin's obsession...ahem....talents and hobbies, our study was naturally deemed the "bike room". Those who do not ride much may not comprehend how this could affect me so, but you do not realize that when you marry a man who is a natural at all things bike, he doesn't come with one, nor two bicycles. He comes with five and he builds his wife one. Now, on to the praise...get ready for it...I can now walk into our study without getting bike grease on my leg. YES!! Y'all, we ordered some bike racks from Better Bikes for our SIX bicycles, and Devin's parents brought them to us yesterday!

Before:
It really just doesnt do the inconvenience justice...

and after:


And a picture of my bike because I love her:

BLISS.

In Devin's defense, he sold his Cannondale Time Trial frame and such to a guy we met at a Bike Swap on Sunday. More on the swap later...

2 comments:

  1. Six is a lot of bikes for any house ... Jason and I in DC just have three --- one in the shed that I can't bear to sell, and two in the ... dining room. It's a bit inconvenient when we have company, but so nice when we commute every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! Maybe you need one more of those double decker racks:)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train