Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Will & Devin: Separated at Birth?

This is Will.


This is Devin.


Will loves Disney Movies. He can sing any song from any of the classics, including the dialogue between verses.

Devin loves Disney Movies. He knew the name of the Little Mermaid for a crossword. I did not.

Will leaves cabinets open in the kitchen.
Devin leaves cabinets open in the kitchen.

Will says funny things.
"Jennifer, Alex can talk a big game (pause) but in the end, he's only 5'6".

Devin says funny things.
"I used to watch the crap out of Boy Meets World. (5 minute pause) Ok, I'm Corey and Zach is Shawn".

Will showers before he works out.
Devin showers multiple times a day.

Will:


Devin:


It's so hilarious, it's scary.

3 comments:

  1. It certainly is scary. But explains why I am so fond of Devin. I still can't get over the head scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they think "Oh, I have a headdress on? That must mean I have to make a fighting pose"? I would think I need to carry a fruit basket on my head or something.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train