Thursday, July 23, 2009

Partial Spoiler?

Up325

We walked to the theatre to see “UP” in 3D the other night at my request.  Devin is good to me. 

I’ll find someone to blame for not informing me that this seemingly emotionless cartoon has tragedy, loss, grief and heartbreak in it.  I just got done telling someone the other day that I used to cry when Heathcliff’s typewriter fell apart during the closing credits…yet I watched it after every single episode.

Pathetic, right?  Heathcliff isn’t even sad, but I still hurt for him.  Needless to say, I cried…a LOT…during “UP”, mostly thinking about that little old man’s broken heart and his drive to fulfill the desires of his wife’s bird-like ;) heart…and the fact that I know Devin would do the same. 

We might have 2 or 2000 days left together.  I am desperately thankful for every split second I get to spend with him, every time he touches me, and every kiss on my chubby-like-a-4-year-old cheeks.

3d glasses

Saying yes to him was the best decision I ever made.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Have a sweet weekend, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me cry. when i think too much about that, i cry. we only have today.
    love you, amy

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train