Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A garden update; because you care about my plants. Right?


Dev had to build some lattice work-ish thing to hold our cucumbers this weekend.  They are shooting all over the place and I'm pretty sure I can blame them for taking over the other window box and killing the strawbs.
Don't mind the breath-taking parking garage in the background.
Vom.


Basil = weed.  We can't use it enough.  I love that.

We bought a new cherry tomato plant that is already fruiting.  We're probably most excited for this one.


 I lied.  Peppers.  I am PUMPED FOR ALL OF OUR PEPPERS!!
We picked our first hot banana pepper this week and fed it to Grammy (D's grandma).  She approved.  Garden success.  Clear picture fail.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, we do care my friend.
    Impressed with the apartment garden missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i really need a basil plant. REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably a bit sad...but I DO care about your plants. All plants! We're so excited for ours too! Doesn't planting just make life so wonderful? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train