Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some people don't like mint and chocolate together. I am not one of those people.


Chocolate Mint Thumbprint cookies!
From Baked.  Duh.
So easy, so delicious...
they sort of look like poop at one point in the process, but they don't look like poop when they're done.  
I digress.
I ran out of white chocolate and had to put on my Betty Crocker hat and THINK FAST!  
So I made more filling out of milk chocolate (the brown ones).
Pretty sure I could skip a grade in culinary school.
My mom came over to help and she thought white filling was boring.  So we made it blue. 

They're different, but so good...especially with milk says Devin.

3 comments:

  1. we make choc cookies and melt half an andes mint on top when they come out of the oven. . . choc mint cookies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum. sitting here eating a banana...wishing it was something a little more chocolatey and minty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly, woman! Those cookies look awesome and this is coming from one of those people who don't like mint and chocolate together; but I do love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train