Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I only hang with famous people

Following in my Today Show footsteps (a clip that will never ever ever be posted here so don’t even ask), my college roommate, Meg, was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart last night.

Click here to watch, fast forward to 2:24.

She rules.

Also, my friend, Kstan, and her running team (Central Park Track Club) were featured in an article here. Click on the slideshow, in the group picture she is on the far left in the orange tank top. She is a sponsored runner with New Balance and will run circles around you.

And my baby brother works for TV. Like he works on all of the shows you like...and all the new ones that make me gag but I know you will all love them.

Oh and minor detail- my husband dominated the track races this weekend. He was on the podium for 4 out of 5 of the races he did. The kicker…he never trains. He is THAT guy.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Devin! How does he do it?? I want to enter races and place without training and just be generally awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out Steph! I'm still waiting on my call from the networks begging me to come work for them. Right....

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train