Thursday, September 23, 2010

Whole lot of nothing, as usual

1.  Today is my Friday hence this rando mumbo jumbo.  My brain is not functioning anymore.  I am already mentally standing with Allie Brooks Edwards at her wedding.  And eating cake.  Lava lamp cake.

2.  I need a hair cut.  My bangs are at the point where they aren’t bangs anymore and DC starts saying things like, “Remember when you had that cute hair in the front” and I’m all fine I get the hint, you hate my forehead.  Then again Rhonda has told me more than once that my forehead needs bangs.  That’s a good friend right there.  Anyway, I need someone good to do it.  I hate sitting in the chair closing my eyes paying my salary and hating my haircut for 60 days because they did the opposite of what I asked.  2 inches means 2 and not 8.

3.  Where is September going??

4.  I am so impressed with Tricia and her marathonness.  Get. it. girl.

5.  Love thisIf only I had a wall.

6.  I need some new jewelry

7.  In the past month, 6 people I know have had babies.  Squishy chubby babies.  Makes me wanna get a puppy.

8.  I have a picture of Mustachio for you.  I’ll post it tomorrow.  Yes we went back to House of Pies this week for said pictorial evidence.  Devin kept saying under his breath “get a picture get a picture!” every time he was within a foot of us.  Oh and yes we got pie.  Duh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train