Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lu! We’ve hit the big time…

I am a blog hog. I have about 8 that I love: my daily reads, my weekly reads, my daily check-to-see-if-they-updated-even-though-they-haven't-in-3-months reads...and I don't like to share them.

If I share what I read with everyone else, how am I going to astound people with the abundant knowledge that I have acquired? How would I have unique inspiration if everyone else was inspired by the same writing?

One of my favorite blog authors ever read my blog and I feel pretty guilty that her blog is not listed on my list on the left with the other blogs I will share.

She saw my blog a couple of weeks ago, coincidentally when I had just posted the hot sauce post. She asked for some salsa, and, well, ask and you shall receive.

And today, we are the first picture on Whatever! That’s the big time to me. She has thousands of readers!

Even though it’s terribly hard for me to share her, I hope you are all inspired by Meg through her blog the way I am every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train