Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 Things That Are Good.

1.  Heartland Turtle Bars


Quite possibly one of the best things I've made in Baked.  If you want to be popular, and by popular I mean if you want everyone to eat everything you made so you don't have to take it home from the party, then make these.  Oatmeal, Chocolate, Toasted Pecans, Homemade Caramel.  And the angels rejoiced.

2.  Honey Corn Muffins


Truth be told, Devin and I lather our cornbread with honey, so this worked out quite well.  Oh to the em to the gee eat these with some of my chili (or I guess yours) and you will flat out keel over and croak and when they do your autopsy, they will conclude with "expired from eating too much awesomeness".

I really need to get out of health care.

2 comments:

  1. umm those plates should be on the good things list too my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph!
    Those look delicious! Do you have a link to the recipes?
    -Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train