Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey



Tuesday.

The husband arranged our breakfast fruit in a smiley face yesterday to prepare me for a happy day.  It was a happy day indeed.  One of the best ever.


I am a wee bit behind here as you can tell by the January banner.  But I'll get a good one up soon.  I'm very particular about those.  Sorry the blog has been lame-sauce.

I went to a Superbowl party and didn't watch one minute of the game, nor a commercial.  I am absolutely fine with this.  I did eat my face off though.

Been brainstorming some travel ideas with the mom.  Excited for that.

One of my favorite authors is doing a book reading in Austin in March.  Anyone want to come because I'm 137% sure that is Devin's idea of torture.


The other day I asked Devin 129347 either or questions while we searched for an open ice cream place in the middle of an ice storm.  He had to choose which profession I would be best at (I.e. Professional traveling BBQ cook-off competitor or Bodybuilder).  Let's just say my dreams (SWAT team, bounty hunter, Minnie Mouse at Disney World, stay at home wife (not mom)) never made the cut.

Things that made the cut:  Welder, bodybuilder, restaurant cook.  Awesome.

I feel like, if you are committed to someone, say via marriage, you don't necessarily have to let them know that they are your Valentine.  I figure that is assumed?  No?

I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is we did a bike fit on my road bike to fix my numb arms problem and found that I am mutated the bike may be too big.  The good news is this may mean a new bike is in my future.

I am running the best 10k I have ever heard of with my pen pal in April.  Bluebonnets and Bluebell?  I'll limp the race if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train