Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have a thing for green soups


I love green soup.  It makes me happy.  It makes me feel like I'm eating something on Nickelodeon.  Or something Dr. Seuss cooked up.

This is PW's Spinach Soup with Gruyere the white cheese I already have

So delicious.  I lightened it up- subbed a lot of ingreeds.  She gets mad when you do that, but there is a piece of me that just canNOT add that much butter or cream to my dinner.  If you don't mind a thinner soup, it's still just as tasty!

2 comments:

  1. This would have been perfect for our Dr. Seuss shower. Except that then I would have had to make it for 40 people. ;)

    Looks yummy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally take out ALL the butter and heavy cream from her ingredients. she's probably die knowing i did that...just trying to stick around a few more years. i'm pretty sure one extra stick of butter = one day off your life.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train