Friday, July 8, 2011

The preteen in me had the night of her life.

11 years ago (gross), 6 or so of my friends and I lined up for pictures in front of my house, each of us wearing a tshirt with 5 boys' faces printed on the front.  We piled into a limo as my mom yelled "DON'T STAND UP OUT OF THE SUNROOF!"

I'll give you 1 guess as to what I did right when we turned the corner.

And we unpiled in front of the concert venue with screaming, singing, more screaming, and mostly screaming.

And the Backstreet Boys hit the stage.

It was the best night of my life until June 25, 2011 when we reunited.

Vintage fans.

Callee was the BEST person to go with.  She may or may not be a bigger BSB fan than me.
Her father/daughter dance at her wedding was to Backstreet's Back.
And she and her new husband walked out to The One.
Hardcore.

I think I remember Devin banning BSB from the play list at our wedding.

Best show ever.
And I learned I have no idea how to take pictures at concerts.





So glad to see you out of rehab, buddy.
He can still sing.

Callee thank you for inviting me out for the night of my life.
AJ I'm still mad you didn't pull me on stage and sing to me.  That girl didn't even know the words.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!!! i used to be completely obsessed. may have to pull out an old cd for some weekend tunes...

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train