Friday, August 12, 2011

Its like a pancake in a cup

Apparently I deal with stress by baking and not eating any of it.
I ran the show this week at work while my boss was away including hosting an investor tour, going to multiple work outs every day, and hardly getting any sleep thinking I may miss my alarm or forgot to do something.
So I baked.
Again.


Maple Walnut Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing.
From someone who isn't the biggest fan of maple...oh my gosh.
Ok fine I had 1 cupcake.
Without icing they taste like the most delicious pancake ever.
Fine I had 2.
Didn't you see the part about multiple workouts every day?!
I'm not here to be judged.


4 comments:

  1. No link for the recipe, shame on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tempted to ask for the recipe but I still have baby weight to lose :) LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm the same way - baking when I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train