Monday, February 15, 2010

Life with a Cyclist (and a little game of count the bikes)

I have been thinking that since we sold some furniture, I need to get a desk and get my space set up before DC takes over the entire study...

Too late?



I mentioned that DC and his team got 2nd in a 12 hour race a couple weekends ago.

This is the bike room since he got back.

Oh wait...


We added another one this weekend

Thus is life with an extremely talented cyclist.

I honestly didn't mind it.  My Valentine's Day was so great, that I couldn't care about something so petty.  Breakfast at Central Market, fantastic discussion at church, bike ride to the bayou/dog park with camera and wine, and a movie to end the day.  No heart shaped gifts, no balloons, no candy, no triple-times-the-price flowers...just us.  Perfect. Day.

But he cleaned up the room super fast yesterday too...and now there is room for my desk!  Once I find one I like.

I am so picky about that sort of thing.

You don't care.

Let's play count the bikes.  Or find the red bike.  Or who wants to buy some bikes?

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have to make these find-the-bike games more challenging, for realz. I'm just that good.

    Maybe for your more advanced readers, a game of identify-that-component-on-the-floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, how about "Who can find someone to buy that bike the fastest?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That bike" = this:

    http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2007&Brand=Giant&Model=TCR%20C1&Type=bike

    The bike is used. ...Under 2000 miles. Comes with computer and new tires. If you know someone interested, email us and we can do more details and pics of actual bike.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train