Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Swap the Love



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I hopped on the Love Swap Train over at Katie's blog, and let me tell you something.  My new girl crush is my swap partner, Ashley.


This girl did her research.


And she sent me this:



I am in love.


May I point out the best part of this basket (other than the basket which I love)



Seriously.


The timing couldn't be more perfect either- girl scout cookies came in yesterday, so DC should be distracted by those long enough for me to hide this basket.


The unbelievably obese girl inside of me is doing herkies over this basket.


A huge thank you to my girl, Ashley.


Check out her blog and see how far she has come on her weight loss.  SO proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train