Monday, February 22, 2010

Ode to Tree

I lied.  There isn't an ode.  But I was obsessed with one tree when we rode our bikes to the bayou on Valentine's Day.



Houston redeems itself with gorgeous weather after weeks of acting like me trying to make a decision.


Flood!  No tundra!  No flood!  No tsunami!  No sunshine!  Yes.  Sunshine.



And the tree.






And then Houston got all moody like it does and sent a hurricane to plow through and try to whip me off of my bike on the way home.  DC almost blew over, so he was sure I would be on the ground when he turned around.  But I rode that bronco all the way home.  He was impressed.  Now if I can just master snowboarding...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the tree pics! Maybe you can capture it in Spring and Summer and Fall too.......
    Way to go staying shiny side up through the 'hurricane':) !

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train