Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7.21.10

Dear husband,

Work on the weekend?  What in Sam Hill was that all about?  I am proud of you, you brilliant engineer, you, but let’s cut back on the weekend work.  It cramps my style.  Because life is all about me.  Wait…

I know I told you I slept through my run on Saturday, but really, I felt bad that you wouldn’t get to do what you wanted (ride your bike) on Saturday morning, so I didn’t do what I would want to do.

I wish that were true.  I totally slept through it.

Thank you for not getting mad at me about my run in with the law last night.  Note to self: when you’re in a car, and husband is on a bike, do not race husband home.  Cops don’t understand.

I would have won,

Wife.

1 comment:

  1. I raced Jason home last night from the bike shop where we picked up my bike. I totally would have won except this one light ... Oliver was very excited to see me pass them twice, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train