Monday, July 26, 2010

Quite possibly the most unhealthy post on this blog...but oh so good.

Bakerella.  Do you read it?

I don't regularly (until now!), but I did the other day and holy transfats, Batman!! 

2 words: pillow cookies.

They didn't look like they would really work, so I had to make them to make sure that Bakerella was not leading us all on.  That's the only reason I made them.  Just doing my part for our country.

I made them to eat them and you know it.

IMG_4637

Uh. what do you mean that cookie dough looks too good to have been made by me?

IMG_4633

Busted.

IMG_4640IMG_4641

shove that brownie morsel into the cookie, then roll the dough around it

IMG_4647 

Pour glass of milk.  Serve.

You can get the recipe here.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Those look like you could eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, linner, snack. Anytime. I don't remember if it was on Bakerella or through Google-ing "cookie brownies" but you could also put dollups of cookie mix in a pyrex and pour brownie mix over it. So you have the reverse but still delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I tried these a couple weeks back and they looked like brownie tumor cookies. Then, I tried them a second time in muffin tins and they looked like cookie cupcakes. 1. how cooked were your brownies? maybe mine were too cake like... 2. how much brownie did you stick in the cookie?

    ps. might be doing the sprint tri on lake houston in a couple weeks- are you doing it by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did fudgier (it's a word) brownies and literally used like a half inch square in each cookie. Those cookies would have been the size of my head if there were any more brownie in there.

    You're the 2nd to ask me about that sprint tri. Never done one, haven't trained...eh, maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train