Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank You

This week, I got this print in the mail

il_430xN.151361744

But I didn’t buy it.

Maybe 2 weeks ago, I put a link to it on the left sidebar, where I put everything I see that I love.  I have a thing for birds.  But not pigeons.  Or seagulls.

This week, I got it in the mail.  I was so confused.  I went and checked my purchase histories…nothing

I emailed the seller thanking her for the gift, but she didn’t intentionally send it to me as a gift, and she is just as confused as I am.  We have concluded that someone bought it from her and asked her to ship it to me.

So whoever you are, thank you so much.

I love it.

And while we’re here, check out yumiyumi.  I want one of everything.

3 comments:

  1. what a nice surprise. what a nice print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute print! Maybe I should add a side bar that says, "Things I love; aka: please buy me" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you! Glad it made it to you:)
    there wasn't a way to include a gift note.....

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train