Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dare to Entertain

Last year I put a lot of effort into decorating our table for our first Christmas.  I also may or may not have protested our lack of space for a Christmas tree and taped a tissue paper tree to the wall.  And I may have taped ornaments to it.  And I may have put our presents under it.

This year, I wanted it to be simple.  We found the best Charlie Brown-ish Christmas tree and it fit perfectly on the center of our table.  We won't be able to put presents under it, but I love its simplicity.




and because Blogger is being stubborn, you only get 2 pictures.
2 days until Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

  1. Good Grief Charlie Brown! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree. I'm a fan of the table tree. And, I have the same tags from PB.

    Thanks for joining. You rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train