Monday, November 29, 2010

Dare to...be sick and not make cookies

I am really lame this year for Kim's Dare to Do It Yourself thing.

This week is Dare to Eat Cookies.

I, however, have felt under the weather since Wednesday night, and the sick bug has slowly made his home in my lungs (just like the Mucinex commercial), so I thought it would be best not to make an entire batch of cookies with a 13th ingredient of otorhinolaryngitis (which translates to ear nose and throat inflammation which actually is not a word/term...but otorhinolarygology is.  There is your medical terminology lesson for the day).

So, I bring you my Dare to Eat Cookies from last year.



1 comment:

  1. Your cookies last year did look delicious. And they still do. Plus, your headline made me smile. I'm hoping you are feeling better soon. Have you tried Mucinex? It seriously works. I'm a total believer in the stuff.

    Get better soon

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train