Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So this is camping


 We set up camp in the dark, so we really never knew where we were until we woke up to this the next morning.  
Beautiful.
We got married on this lake.
We want to be here someday.


 

Sheesh.
Close up first thing in the morning.
It was cold, and I was glad to have my new Cat's Meow.

Speaking of hot breakfast.

 

 This is Maverick.  
He is a lover of acorns, sticker burrs, doing 1238 different tricks, and sniffing.
He's a no b.s. kind of dog.
You can tell by the sweater.


Girls only hike.
Such sweet friends I have.



  
It's not camping without listening to the Aggies beat OU...wait... 
 

We ate steak, chicken, baked potatoes, veggies, apple cobbler, and smores.  
I have honestly never tasted a baked potato that good.
From now on, Dev and I will make fire and cook potato outside.
Ooga Booga.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train