Thursday, January 14, 2010

Club for Nerds

Last night, in what I would call a roundtable of brilliance, my 2 girlfriends and I brainstormed to start a book club.  Actually, we first made fun of each other for liking certain books, and then we brainstormed the club of awesome wine drinkers who also read good.  No.  First we drank some delish wine, then we made fun of each other for liking certain books (ahem, Twilight, ahem), and then we brainstormed the club of  wine-o’s who also read a page now and then.

If you’re of the female gender, and live in the Houston area, and love wine and trying new bars/restaurants/cafes and new people and reading and you’re a red head (how’s that for a lengthy list of requirements?!  Kidding about the red hair, but it is preferable…totes joking), email me (link on the left side bar) to get in on this scandalous group.

3 comments:

  1. If I were in Houston... my brunette head would be there! And um... Steph- don't knock Twilight until you've read 'em... you have my copies... don't be afraid! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens if I choose TWILIGHT for my book? ;) Muahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I love you! Twilight sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train