Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Only the greatest pizza you have ever put in your mouth without feeling like a Fatty Boom Batty!

My friend, Tacie, has names for all of the characters at her gym.  Fatty Boom Batty is one of them.  I can’t even type it without laughing.  Also, Tacie has been walking by a dead bird on her way to work for 4 months now.  If you live in the DC area (ahem my brother who has nothing else to do at the moment), please remove the bird for her.

Anyway, I’m already off topic.

DC and I had this pizza for dinner the other night, and it was seriously the best dinner in the history of our matrimony.  Maybe.  After we finished it, we talked about it for days; about how we craved it, how we wanted it for dinner every night, how DC loved the pizza more than me, how we would hurt animals to have more of that pizza.  What?

whole pizza

So friggin good.

The recipe is here at Cooking Light which I consult every Sunday when I am planning our meals for the week.

1 comment:

Hop on the love train