Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5.19.10

Dear Husband,

On Friday, you drove me to Corpus in a monsoon.  Then we stopped and you had to swim to the truck to pull up and pick me up so I wouldn’t get my leather flip flops and purse wet.  On Saturday morning, you woke up with me at 5am, then let me go back to sleep while you ran, then came back and woke me up, dropped off all of my friends, picked up my friends, held my umbrella, gave me the best pep talk eva, bought me dinner, forced Gatorade into my body because I stink at post-race fueling, and missed the Houston Crit.  On Sunday you drove me back to Houston and helped with the abode and groceries.  Stellar job.  Epic, perhaps.  Monday you were the best running buddy.  You motivate me to no end.  And last night when you told me I owed you tons of push ups, it was true.  And I know it. 

Nose flip,

Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train