Friday, May 7, 2010

Who I Want To Be When I Grow Up

one year

She is just plain sweet

and generous.

She is proud of where she came from.

She has the kindest heart

five

and she is classy

and girl’s got style.

mom 3rd gr(3)

She is confident

and she cares about everyone

and she has the best freckles.

mom 10(3)

She would give and do anything for her family

She knows what’s important in life…what’s worth worrying about and what’s not

and she is make-you-laugh-til-you-cry hilarious

with the best sense of humor

and a carefree attitude.

sc00897344

She knows Jesus and it radiates from her.

She has a gift for helping the needy and the hurting

She never meets a stranger.  She is friends with everyone and is better than no one.

I love that part.

wedding

She is absolutely the most beautiful woman that I know or will have ever known.

4 of us

She has great hair

and she’s a fantastic teacher

and amazing example

5774_1156388640420_1548868081_399898_3147807_n

So you can imagine how proud I am to say that she is my mom.

The best mom.

Thank you for loving me for who I am

Happy Mother’s Day, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train