Friday, May 21, 2010

Help.

Ugh.

DC and I have been asked to be team leaders in our church group.  That’s not why I said ugh.

The ugh part is that we need a team name

And we’ve been thinking for a full week and we can’t come up with anything clever/funny/fun to say

I am usually really good at this stuff.

No, wait, I was really good at this stuff before I got married

Because it has to incorporate our last name, and our last name just doesn’t go with anything exciting.

We’re to the point where DC said he should have taken my last name solely for this reason.  Team names.

Our last name is Carroll.

We need help.

Team name, ready go.

And if ONE PERSON says, “The Christmas Carrolls” or anything related, so help me sweet baby Moses, I will gag.

4 comments:

  1. But Carroll is so cool! Try KIKER! Anyway ... Creative Carrolls, Crazy Carrolls, Can-Do Carrolls, Kickin' It Carrolls, what is the point of the class, does it need to tie to that? Can you tell I like alliteration? Carrolling Crusaders ... I CAN GO ON AND ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrolling Crusaders that was suggested above is awesome. You should go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a website that can sloganize any name and its pretty interesting what it comes up with. It's http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=carroll

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train