Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.26.10

Dear Husband.

Blog strike does not mean I would forget your letter. This week you left me to go to North Carolina for work. Muy Jealous. But the night before, you head-butted me in your sleep and it hurt us both. I don’t know who you’re combating in your dreams, but as far as I’m concerned, you are winning for sure. I think our first jet ski ride of the summer was a success…in fact, I don’t think we’ve ever caught air like that before. Don’t tell my mom. Oh, and thanks for the best date of my life on Monday. Collinas 4 Eva.

Swoon,

Wife.

2 comments:

  1. My husband accidentally gave me a concussion 2 days before finals started a few years back. (Tickling and metal futon frame- do not mix) The things we go through for love!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train