Thursday, December 16, 2010

12.16.10

Dear Husband,

3 nights ago, you told me I laughed hysterically during my sleep.  I can only assume I had said something hilarious in nighttime land.  2 nights ago, I dreamed you were chasing 2 iguanas through our apartment.  One was orange and one had a tree frog riding on his back.  Last night, I dreamed we missed the expo for the marathon, forgot our bib numbers, forgot our chips, you left me, I got lost, and when I told you I JUST WANT TO FINISH you broke the news that they had already packed up the finish line.  When I ask you to interpret my dreams, you rethink my sanity.

Also, I saw this urgent message the other day.


Good news!  If we win, we will have $34,000,000 (which is $34 million) more than Mike the Situation.  
I know how much that bothers you.
NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY!

Wife

1 comment:

  1. my kiddo cracks up all the time in his sleep, always makes me wonder whats going on in that little head

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train