Monday, December 13, 2010

And so then my husband wore a dickie.

This weekend we hit up Lights in the Heights and had a pre-event dinner at casa de Gibblet.


Los Gibblets.

It was a tacky Christmas sweater pre-event. 
My mom was offended when I called to see if I could borrow one of her sweaters. 
Everyone else had their moms clothes on but apparently my mom secretly hides her Christmas sweaters and pretends she doesn't have any has better taste.



Check. Out. The denim vest.


My St. Nick headband completed my outfit.


A quick trip to The Guild and this is what we came out with.  
We fashioned a women's turtleneck into a dickie for Devin.  
A dickie for Devin!  Sounds like a Christmas children's book!
And a blurry picture.  Good effort to whoever shot this. 


 better.

We piled into cars and headed to the heights for a stroll through the lights and some dancin' to the music.


 Loved this group!


And naturally, Elwood closes the show.

2 comments:

Hop on the love train