Friday, October 8, 2010

My Big Fat Greek Hot Date Part 1

We rode our bikes over to the Houston Greek Festival for some dinner, wine, mud coffee, pastry, and music.  Nothing beats pulling right up to the gate on your bike.

signs

coffee shop

me looking at wine

   We perched on the curb for some dinner and talked about taking pictures, pedicab business endeavors, and epic boys only mountain bike trips.  Don’t worry, Taylor’s wife and I are going to Greece.

food 23hot

Be still my heart.

If my babies don’t come out looking EXACTLY like this, they’re going back.  Beard included.

Part 2 to come.  I left our computer at home when it was in the progress of sending me the other pictures, and then it didn’t.

1 comment:

  1. we were there too last night!! so fun...and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train