Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh, right, I have a blog

There is a lot going on in our world, people...and by a lot I mean nothing which is why I haven't written anything in days which just leads to emails full of harassment from certain readers. 

So here we are and here's what's going on.

If anyone forgot how retarded my husband and I are, let me remind you in saying "oh, remember the time we signed up for a marathon?"  About a week ago, DC and I had a simultaneous panic attack about said marathon (January 30, Houston, be there with sparkly glitter signs that say my name on them).  You would think a panic attack would lead us to throw our shoes on and go for a run, but really we just sort of ended up eating and talking about it.  Anyway, we are still training for that, waking up at 5am every blasted Saturday, dealing with foot pain, knee pain, sciatic pain, migraine pain, frustration, etc.  This Saturday we're up for a 15 and 10 mile run.  Pray for our marriage.


I am half way through Harry Potter year 4.  Loving.  It!  Have I ever mentioned I love wizards?  And pirates.

Speaking of almost November, I am starting my Christmas shopping (even though it's 90 degrees in Houston and feels like June) soon.  I will also be applying the second portion of Days' rule #1 to our household.  I will be purchasing this and this on itunes today.  Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat!

Also in running news, tomorrow I will run my 20th run with the BON club which earns me a discount to Lululemon for a year.  I think I'll reward my 15 mile run with some new shorts.  Because it's almost November and it's 90 degrees in Houston. 

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo for Lulu and for new shorts and for long runs...well, maybe just the first two! I'm pretty excited for you to get some lulu gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should soothe the run hump with some holiday mint chocolate chip GU. how nice of them to want people to get holly jolly on mile 15...

    the people demand it. your duo's marriage rules... they told me to tell you and dc to bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. I love Harry Potter. And, good luck to you and the hubby. I hope your friends are ordering glitter pens in bulk for the occasion. I know I would be if I were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time! I have been checking for a new post for days! Congrats on 15 miles, that's insane, but in an admirable way.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train