Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.27.10

Dear Husband,

Lately you have been making my lunch for me MANY more times than I make yours for you.  For this, I am not sorry, because my lunch tastes 1000 times better when you make it.  Dear Biggest Loser, thank you for providing people and/or scenarios that result in my husband making some knee-slapping jokes.  Keep em comin'.  Dear Halloween, I am so sad to miss you again this year.  A pirate next year, for sure.  Dear husband, yesterday we had our feet scanned at the Mizuno truck.  With our powers combined, our beebs should have normal feet.  Dear cuckoo patient, you make my job interesting...and a hair over a smidge dangerous.  Good thing I am training for the SWAT team.  Dear husband, on Sunday you did your first official official (or it seemed official to me) bike consulting thingy.  You are brilliant.

Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train