Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6.9.10

Dear Husband,

I love that you pray at my request when I am worried because our apartment gate is broken and some hoodlum could come bursting through our back door, trampling our garden (I have priorities) and forcing us to attack them with lamps or pillows because we have nothing else to defend ourselves with.  Anyone could easily just laugh at that.  Like me.  You are really getting good at making me feel safe and THEN laughing at me.  I like it.  Remember when you told me (over and over…and over) that I could do my first long run easy cheesy on Saturday morning?  You were right…as usual.  Duh.  Thanks for prepping my mental game.  I couldn’t do it without your pep talks.  This Friday, when I go to your race, I’ll be sure throw a stick in that Chachi’s spokes for forgetting all cycling etiquette and taking your 1st place last week.  NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER! 

Foot clap,

Wife

1 comment:

  1. :) So excited to have found someone else running RnR SA.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train