Friday, June 11, 2010

Channeling my Inner Emma Pillsbury or Mr. Rogers

I counted this morning

I have 26 cardigans.  They are my staple.  I love them.  And pencil skirts.

But mostly cardigans.

I wear them 99% of work days.

If you ever need to get me something, and haven’t a clue, a cardigan is a safe bet.

These make my heart skip beats

cardi (From left to right)

Anthropologie Whirl & Wind Cardigan, $88.00

Ann Taylor Loft Ruched Trim Cardigan, $59.50

Mossimo Pointelle Cardigan, $17.99

Merona Essential Cardigan, $19.99

Banana Republic City Cardi, $69.50

J. Crew Featherweight Pocket Cardigan, $39.99 (I have this.  Bought it yesterday; love how light it is for hot Houston summers)

Gap Pocket Cardigan, $34.99

J. Crew Fiore Cotton Cardigan, $69.99

Anthropologie Scribbled Bouquet Cardigan, $98.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train