Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Small Space Garden Update

Living in an apartment, with limited sun exposure and a random sprinkler schedule, has proved rough for our little garden

IMG_4470

Once I moved the pepper plant up to the top shelf, it really took off

IMG_4472

As always, we are growing onions in cans like crazy

IMG_4476

Our Basil is doing really well

IMG_4479   

And my semi-illegal Lady of the Night plant is pretty much taking over.  I don't know what got into her- I have had her for 3 years and she is just now deciding to grow taller than me.  She has so many leaves.  Does anyone want any??  Put one big leaf in a jar of water until it makes roots, plant it, and she will be the easiest plant you own

Other than those, our garden is failing times a million.

There's always next year.  Maybe by then we'll be in a place with a plot for me to play in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train