Monday, June 28, 2010

How Do You Dress Your Weenie?

Spare me the Michael Scott comments.

We had our hotdog feast.

Fine, one Michael Scott comment would be funny here.

Anyway!!!

De to the [re]lish.

slaw chicago 2

My picks: slaw dog, Chicago dog.

Slaw dog wins, bee tee dub.

chicago

While we ate these, I asked what Devin’s top 5 foods ever were.

He didn’t mention hot dogs, which was weird to me since we were eating them and I was obviously alluding to the fact that they were SO good and had to be in his list.

It’s whatever

Hot [turkey] dogs are in my top 5.

mexican

 devins plate 2

okra

some home-made oven baked okra

summer meal

and a Leinenkugel LeinenHUGEL Lemonade Beer Delight

The best summer meal

6 comments:

  1. How did you bake the okra? Those hotdogs look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Baked okra recipe, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you think black beans would taste with the mexican dog? YUM. Also I always think the same thing when I drink that beer- LeinenHugel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAY! I bought some Leinenhugel Summer Shandy yesterday. Perhaps I'll have one now, thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this and thought of you.

    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/manchego-cheese-and-garlic-dogs-1878385/

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train