Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wrap it up

A good motto in general

but I’m talking Lettuce Wraps

chopped ingreeds

Onion (the more the better as far as I’m concerned.  Also, raw onion as a pre-run snack is possibly the worst idea ever.  I’d never admit that to the man that told me to stop eating them), pepper, water chestnuts, garlic, fresh ginger

bottles

Oyster, soy, srirachi sauces

sesame oil, white wine vinegar

onions in

As ushe, heat the oil, cook the onions first

mixing ginger and garlic 

add the garlic and ginger

peppers_picnik

add the chestnuts and pepps

meat

add the meat- we used some ground beef (93/7 kthanks) we had in the freezer, pour in some vinegar, cook it up, mix your sauces and oil and some other special ingreeds you like (might I suggest peanut butter), pour the sauce in.  If it doesn’t get thick, add some corn starch

 cute 

I got distracted.

lettuce

 meat cooked

wrap

Better than P.F. Changs.  I said it.

We did our own thing here, mostly due to the fact that I cannot successfully buy things for a certain recipe and we end up winging it.  For a step by step with more ingredients (and direction for that matter), go to the number one woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train