Friday, June 4, 2010

Shmiggity Bliggity Bloggity Boo

Today is Friday and that is all that’s on my mind.

Other than this…

My baby brother is coming home next week for a few days and I am spending Thursday with him.  Just like the old days…

fries 

There is nothing that excites me more than this.  NOTHING.  Does anyone know how to tie a good knot?  I want to try to keep him here.

I put a “followers” thing on the right side bar because 64 people have asked me how to follow my blog.  Instead of explaining how to do it without the gadget, I just put it up there.  But I probably won’t keep it up long; I don’t like how it looks.  Anyway, click it and follow if you like.  I think the only perk of following is that you can read all of your blogs on Google reader.  Am I wrong?  Enough on this.

I have my first long run tomorrow morning with my new running group.  I’m a little nervous.  I don’t want to talk about it.

Happy birthday today to my sweet mother in law.  I am blessed.

Goggle, my grandma, turns 87 years old on Sunday.  I get my humor from her.  And my love of coffee and crosswords.  And my sarcasm.  And my attitude.

CarrollWedding-237-LR_CL 

See what I mean?

She roped the moon, I’m pretty sure.  Happy birthday, Gog.

And happy bizzurthday to Marianne.  I just looked to see what year you were born.  91?  Really?  Why does that weird me out so much?  Happy birthday girlfran.  See you next week for no boys allowed dinner.

So many June birthdays…what was it about the month of September??  Just a question.

Metrolive started last night.  How my soul missed it.  If you’re in Houston, and in your 20s or 30s, come.  Email me.  You can ride with us.  It’s excellent.

My dear friend, who I met on a cruise in 2006, is getting married tomorrow.  And she just finished med school.  Dr.Walsh Cardella, Medicine Woman, I am crushed that I cannot watch you walk down that aisle.  I will be thinking of you tomorrow, beautiful bride!!

We have zero plans this weekend.  Other than DC racing tonight and my long run tomorrow.  Love. That.

Happy Weekend

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the b-day wishes sweet stephanie!
    I need to borrow zach and pick his brain about setting up a home recording studio......
    I know you'll do great on your long run:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph!
    I cant wait for next week :)
    -Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train