Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't worry everyone.

I finally got my pub run running runner shirt.

muscles

10 Runs with Brian Oneill's = tech shirt and a free beer every Tuesday.

Too bad I don't like Miller Lite.  or Bud Lite.  Sick me out.

Anyway, I'm well on my way toward 20 runs.

20 runs = Lululemon discount for a year.  Which means it will still be too expensive for me to justify.  Holler at my $20 running skirt from the sale rack.

To celebrate my tech shirtedness, go for a run today and report back.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the shirt. You earned it!

    Running report: I ran this morning. Was grumpy for first 3 miles because I wanted to be in bed and exhausted for second 3 miles because it was uphill. But I felt great when I finished! Now I can eat hot dogs at the Mets game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way one looks and feels in Lulu is completely worth every...single...penny! I guarantee you!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train