Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.13.11

Dear husband,

Last weekend, you met your 15th man crush when we met up with our pen pals.  I am okay with all of the man love you have to give because all of said man crushes have the potential to bless your face off with good friendship.  We are running a marathon (read: 26.2 miles) two weeks from this Saturday.  This morning, I asked you if you are up for running 26.2 miles.  You told me you do not plan to run it, but do indeed plan to traverse 26.2 miles with can include one leg hopping and crawling.  The only way we will finish this run is if God wants us to.  As of late, I have been wearing your vest to bed because my body makes no heat, and every time, you shout, "RUN FOR IT, MARTY!"  You have been unrealistically patient with me for, oh about 2 months now, while I go back and forth trying to make a big life decision.  For this I showered you with man treats such as Mount Everest documentary, spaghetti and meatballs, not making plans this weekend, and doing your chores.  Whatever this year brings, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Team C fo life.

Wife.

2 comments:

  1. 2 weeks away?! holybageez...you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should be real life friends! i'll send you an email :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train