Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is a Loaded Post. Prepare yourself.

My girlfriend's birthday was yesterday, so I wanted to deliver her something super colorful and bright with a wine theme.  Because she digs the vino.


I just wrapped a wine bottle in raffia. With some tacky glue.  This was specifically called Hollywood Raffia.  I guess because it is shiny?
Random fact: my parents wanted to name me Holly.  But then my name would have been Holly Wood.  Thank you for not doing that and thus making middle school even more awkward.


Happy Birthday to my #1 She-ruby!

And in completely unrelated news, remember the asian chicken?
We beefed it up.


And it was incredible.

And then I stayed up until midnight baking Monkey Bubble Bread aka thebesthingIhaveeverbaked aka totallyworththelackofsleep aka IloveyouKitchenAidemixerandBakedcookbook.


aka YourewelcomeBiblestudygroup.

3 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure the monkey bubble bread will be the fuel to your marathon domination. yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to write "I need that recipe for the asian stir fry." And then it was on the last post! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your girlfriend! I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort you went to, to give her something so sweet! And it really does look lovely, this "Hollywood" version. :) And I'm definitely going to give your Asian Stir Fry a whirl!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train